The Gadelius Medical K.K.("the Company"), as a company handling personal information, will comply with all laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information, and will always handle the personal information provided by its customers with the greatest care.
Personal information is the name, phone number, email address, physical address and any other information provided by a customer, of which the combination of one or more items could be used to identify the individual.
2.Goals of the use of personal information
The Company will use personal information only for the purposes listed below. In addition, when the Company collects personal information from customers, we will specify the purpose of its use in advance and ask for the customer's consent:
Customer information will be used:
- To respond to customer inquiries;
- To provide information on, and suggestions regarding, services and products;
- To provide, confirm and give guidance on the services ordered by the customer;
- To provide information on events, campaigns, etc.;
- To send notices and informational magazines by email;
- To send direct mail and other communication;
- To send and analyze customer questionnaires;
- To provide business communication regarding services being provided;
- For any other occasion when it is necessary to contact the customer.
3.Disclosure and provision of information to third parties
The personal information provided by customers will not be disclosed or provided to third parties, except in the following cases:
- When there is the consent of the customer;
- When information is disclosed or provided without identifying the individual, such as for statistical data;
- When the request for disclosure or provision is made based on legal requirements;
- When the information is necessary for the protection of human life, physical safety or property,but obtaining consent is difficult;
- When it is necessary to cooperate in carrying out the official duties of national, regional or local authorities,and where gaining the consent of the individual risks interfering in the execution of these affairs;
- When the provision is to an individual as covered in Section 4 below.
4.Privacy policies of other websites
5.On the updating of personal information, and termination of use
When the individual wishes to stop the sending of service or product information or other notifications from the Company, they should contact the Company at the phone number or mail addresses provided in Section 6.
For requests to add to, amend or delete the personal information held by the Company, please send notification to the department handling personal information in writing or by email.
In the case above, to ensure that the claimant is in fact the customer concerned with the personal information held by the Company, the Company will request the presentation of such documents are required to confirm the identity of the individual.
6.How to contact us:
Gadelius Medical K.K.
Physical mail: Aoyama Yasuda Bldg. 4F, 7-1-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052 Japan
7.Changes to private policy